Thursday, April 18, 2013

Celebrating 100%

From our time of celebration during Pre-Departure Training
Sometimes I think God loves to surprise us and to fill our days with joy. He did that for me yesterday! Just 18 days ago I was at 86% support. I had been there for over a month and was feeling stuck with few leads to follow.

I had decided April would be dedicated to a special 30 Days of Prayer and was looking forward to praying through the month with several committed friends. Shortly after we started praying God started moving. The support started to climb steadily. Halfway through the month I needed just 5% more and then a few days later 4%. And then yesterday I got notified that a supporter had called and wanted to give enough to get me the rest of the way to 100%.

It is so exciting and such a blessing to see the Lord working. Thank you to all who have supported me in prayer and financially!

Time for the next phase of this adventure to begin! My final departure clearance will be issued when my International Ministry Director returns from a trip and I will then start shopping for plane tickets. Please be praying that my visa, which is being processed right now, would be approved quickly. There is some doubt whether it will be done in time for a late June departure as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment