Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas



While not exactly your traditional Christmas song, this is one of my favorites. Mostly I think because it reminds me that the reason we celebrate Christmas is because Jesus came to die for our sins. Not exactly the thing we think of first when we imagine that baby in the manager. His sacrifice is the reason I live! 

Christmas plans for me including working the night of the 24th and then heading to Wenatchee, WA on Christmas morning for a couple of days with my grandparents and family. Then I will head down to my family's home in Oregon for a couple of days. I am looking forward to some time relaxing and enjoying family and friends! Next year I will most likely be exchanging my white Christmas for a very green and tropical one with temperatures near the hospital around 80+ degrees and lots of rain this time of year.

The other big piece of news in my life is that on December 17th I passed my comprehensive exam for school, so I have officially graduated! Now I just have to take the certification exam in early January.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment