Friday, October 21, 2011

A Year of Blogging

It is hard to believe but I started this blog a year ago this month. In that time the blog has been visited almost 1100 times. So I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the year.

In that time there have been a total of 20 posts. The top five read posts were:
  1. Why WorldVenture
  2. Counting the Cost
  3. Officially Appointed
  4. Birthday Celebrations
  5. The Question of When
The blog has been read by people in twelve different countries. This includes the United States, Madagascar, Indonesia, Canada, Russia, Malawi, Germany, Philippians, Bolivia, Faroe Islands, Guinea, and Malaysia. For some of the countries I can imagine my friends reading the blog. The others I wonder how and why you stumbled across this blog? Feel free to comment and share!

Finally it is fun to see how most people read the blog - the number one referring site is Facebook (by about 100 to 1). Others include my email newsletters and some read the blog through an email or RSS subscription.

I have had fun chronicling my thoughts over the past year. It is even more fun to imagine where I will be and what will have happened by this time next year. Lord willing I will be posting from Indonesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment