Monday, June 2, 2014

A New Chapter in the Adventure


Our community had dinner and prayer time together with the Geary Family before they left

Well today was the day I said goodbye to the Geary family as they headed back to the US for a year of home assignment. I am now officially the solo expat missionary here at Bethesda for the next 9 months or possibly longer. Paul Geary will be coming back for occasional visits and we have several visitors scheduled to come from several different countries in the coming months but this will be a unique experience for me. I will have to lean a lot on my Indonesian colleagues. It is also a great opportunity to grow deep relationships with them but also a bit overwhelming. Please be praying I can embrace this next chapter in the adventure with peace and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment