Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taking the Next Step

As I write this I am sitting in the main office of WorldVenture in Littleton, Colorado. This is the organization that I served with in Indonesia before and I am looking forward to working with them again. They are a community of more than 500 missionaries working in more than 60 countries around the globe. You can click on their name above for more information.

Over the next few days I will meet with staff members and the board to discuss plans for the future. Hopefully this will culminate in a process called appointment, which is basically an agreement that we want to work together. Then for 10 days I will do training here at the office. This will include the arrival of a mentor (my pastor's wife in Everett) and my parents. I will do all of this as part of group with 10 other units (some single, some married, and some with kids). It has been fun getting to know them today. We are going to be good friends by the time this is over. 


It is going to be an exciting next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment