Friday, April 20, 2012

Celebrating a Milestone

I'm turning you over to God, our marvelous God whose gracious Word can make you into what He wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need in this community of holy friends. Acts 20:32

This was the verse a friend sent me in response to my email newsletter last Friday asking for prayer about raising the support I need so I can leave for Indonesia this summer. It is always so encouraging to hear from friends who are praying!

God is answering those prayers already and I have reached a major milestone in my support-raising. I am officially 50% supported!


It is so encouraging to see the work the Lord is doing! I am also enjoying and learning a lot this week in Florida at a Health, Agriculture, Culture, and Community Workshop. I am surrounded by 17 people who have dedicated their life to serving people around the world. I will share more about this workshop next week on my other blog. Please pray for safe travel home to Washington tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment