Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter 2013

Today is Good Friday and for most of the past week I have thinking about what to post this week. There are some interesting articles and stories about churches in Indonesia recently but I am still wrestling with what to say about them and plus it doesn't quite seem like the right topic for the Easter Weekend. Please do this for me though - be praying for churches in Indonesia this weekend. Several are being forbidden from meeting. Pray that they will find a safe place to worship and there will not be violence.

Because it is Easter weekend I wanted to share an interesting video I came across. Using a simple media they share the Gospel message. It is amazing and touching! Please take time to watch it, if you haven't already.



I am looking forward to spending the Easter weekend with almost all of my family (the sister who is a nurse has to work of course). The weather looks like it will be beautiful. I pray that your Easter is a blessed time of remembrance of what our Savior did for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment