Friday, February 22, 2013

Congratulations

I just received this email from WorldVenture:

Congratulations on having completed all your growth goals, integration reports, and the trainings that are required prior to the departure clearance process. You have done well, and we praise God and rejoice with you! 

Keep up the good work as you move from 82% to 100%, gaining more financial partners on your ministry team. As you know, we want you to be fully funded at 100% per WorldVenture figures before you receive departure clearance for Indonesia.

The email goes on to outline the next few steps that I will need to complete before I can buy plane tickets, which of course includes being at 100% in support. Please be praying with me that the remaining amount can be raised quickly. At this point I am pretty much out of leads and am just waiting on the Lord on to provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment